» CHESS BOOKS

Product Review

Amazing quality. Good price - it couldn't get any better. Highly recommend this chess set for any type of chess player. Beautiful characters, wonderful…
Product rating 5/5

CHESS BOOKS

Additional options for viewing
Price range from to
Only new
Only specials
Availability
The Soviet Chess Primer by Ilya Maizelis

The Soviet Chess Primer by Ilya Maizelis

20.00 Euro
  • Number: 9781907982996
  • Availability: Available
Ilya Maizelis’s masterpiece is the definitive introduction to the game of chess. It has inspired generations of Russians to take up the game, including arguably the two greatest players of all time, the 12th and 13th World Champions. In the…
KG Add to cartadd to compareadd to wish list
The Sveshnikov Reloaded by Dorian Rogozenko

The Sveshnikov Reloaded by Dorian Rogozenko

Call for Pricing
  • Number: 9789197524353
  • Availability: test
In 2003 Dorian Rogozenko helped Ruslan Ponomariov to prepare for his later-cancelled match against Garry Kasparov. The subject: the Sicilian Sveshnikov. Now you can have a private training session worthy of a World Champion with this remarkable book,…
add to compareadd to wish list
Tiger's Modern by Tiger Hillarp Persson

Tiger's Modern by Tiger Hillarp Persson

24.00 Euro
  • Number: 9789197524360
  • Availability: Available
In modern chess it is often difficult to be creative in the opening, but in this book Tiger Hillarp Persson shows it can be done. Tiger presents his own favourite line against 1.e4: the Modern Defence with …a6. With the laid-back approach he…
pcs. Add to cartadd to compareadd to wish list
True Lies in Chess by Lluis Comas Fabrego

True Lies in Chess by Lluis Comas Fabrego

24.00 Euro
  • Number: 9789197600576
  • Availability: Available
For Lluis Comas Fabrego chess is about more than just winning as many games as possible, it is a creative search for the truth. In True Lies in Chess Comas Fabrego takes on the challenging task of separating the truth from lies in chess literature.…
pcs. Add to cartadd to compareadd to wish list
Understanding Chess Tactics by Martin Weteschnik

Understanding Chess Tactics by Martin Weteschnik

Call for Pricing
    Second edition is available. "Chess is 99% tactics" is an old saying. This may be an exaggeration, but even the remaining 1% still depends on tactics. When Martin Weteschnik started working as a trainer in his local chess club, he quickly…
    add to compareadd to wish list
    Verbessern Sie Ihr Schach - Super Edition by Jacob Aagaard

    Verbessern Sie Ihr Schach - Super Edition by Jacob Aagaard

    25.00 Euro
    • Number: 9781906552091
    • Availability: Available
    German version. Mit Excelling at Chess holte sich Jacob Aagaard 2001 den Preis für das beste Buch bei ChessCafe. Im Jahr darauf folgte Excelling at Positional Chess, ein Buch mit 108 Aufgaben und diversen Artikeln, das die strategischen Fähigkeiten…
    pcs. Add to cartadd to compareadd to wish list
    Verbessern Sie Ihre Technik im Schach by Jacob Aagaard

    Verbessern Sie Ihre Technik im Schach by Jacob Aagaard

    Call for Pricing
    • Number: VERBESSERN TECHNIK
    • Availability: test
    German version. German translation of Excelling at Technical Chess. The content is as follows: 004 Bibliographisches 004 Danksagungen 005 Kapitel Eins: Das Endspiel 007 Was ist ein Endspiel? 008 Ihre stärkste Figur sollte immer aktiv bleiben! 011 Kapitel…
    add to compareadd to wish list
    Verbessern Sie Ihre Variantenberechnung im Schach by Jacob Aagaard

    Verbessern Sie Ihre Variantenberechnung im Schach by Jacob Aagaard

    25.00 Euro
    • Number: 9789197524452
    • Availability: Available
    German version. Die Uhr läuft. Die Raumtemperatur steigt wie die Röte in Ihrem Gesicht. Sie wissen genau: Diese ist Stellung gewonnen. Trotzdem fangen Ihre Gedanken an, sich um die gleichen Varianten zu kreisen, wieder und immer wieder. Schließlich…
    pcs. Add to cartadd to compareadd to wish list

    Information
    About the company
    Delivery
    All rights reserved
    Sunrise Handicrafts ® 2018
    Reklama: http://mercurywebsc.pl/
    Oprogramowanie sklepu shopGold.pl